a. Processing of Common Grant Applications. Processing of common grant applications ("CGA") requires the collection and use of sensitive data, personal, financial or otherwise, any and all information in the CGA will be shared freely, and available fully, to Natan, Amplifier Giving and their respective partners and personnel.
b. Common Grant Applications availability to Giving Circles. Any and all information in the CGA will be shared freely, and available fully, to any GC that is registered on the Amplifier web platform. By clicking the box that reads I understand that all the information that I provide in this common grant application will be viewable by any registered giving circle. In the common grant application, you acknowledge that any registered giving circle leader or member has access to the information in your common grant application.
3. Cookies. We, or any organizations associated with Us, may also use “cookies” to track and gather certain information when you use the Website. A cookie is a small text file that contains information and is either stored temporarily in your browser (a session cookie) or placed on your computer’s hard drive for a longer, predetermined length of time (a persistent cookie). The cookie is then sent back to the Website on your subsequent visits. The information gathered by these cookies is typically "non-personally identifiable" information like your IP address, operating system, browser type, and suspected geographic location that is anonymized and aggregated with data from other Website visitors.
4. How We Use and Share Information. We use the Information you provide to deliver you the content and functionality of the Website, such as by responding to your inquiries, and without limitation in connection with the CGA and GC Purposes described above. We may also use your Information to send you e-mails, mailings, surveys or other communications concerning the Website and Our initiatives. Additionally, We may use your Information in connection with Our internal purposes such as generating statistics, or for any other purpose We deem necessary or desirable, such as to enhance your experience with the Website.
We may retain other companies and individuals as Our service providers to perform functions on Our behalf – for example, data analysis firms, customer support specialists, webhosting companies, telemarketing companies and fulfillment companies (e.g., companies that coordinate mailings). These third parties may be provided with access to personally identifiable information and other Information, or may collect Information about you and your use of the Website on their own.
6. Security. We may implement various security measures to help protect your personal Information and reduce the risk of loss, misuse or alteration of the personal Information under Our control. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet and no information technology systems can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, including that such transmissions and systems may be subject to interception, eavesdropping, rerouting, hacking, unauthorized access or other breach. As a result, while We strive to protect your personal Information, We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any Information you transmit to or from the Website, and you do so at your own risk.
7. Retention. We will retain your Information and other data submitted by you unless and until you ask to be removed from Our database. When you request to be removed from Our database, you will no longer receive e-mails from Us, but your Information will remain in Our database. If you would like your name and email address to be removed from Our database, please see Section 8 below. Please note that when any Information is removed from Our databases it may continue to exist in backup archives maintained by Us. In addition, your Information may be retained by third parties.
8. Updating Your Information and Opting Out. If We send e-mail mailings and you no longer wish to receive them, you may do so at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the e-mail you receive from Us. You may also remove your name from Our e-mail mailing lists by contacting Us at Hello@AmplifierGiving.org.
Please be advised that sometimes these requests may take time to process. Unsubscribing from Our mailings may take 2-4 weeks to be effective.
The Natan Fund
1501 Broadway, Suite 501
New York, NY 10036
Our Jewish Giving Circle Incubator will help you bring your giving circle to life. Whether you're 23 or 73, interested in social justice or Jewish innovation, and ready to give $50 or $10,000, we want you to join the Incubator. Apply today!
Applications are open until July 31st.Apply Now